Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Leave of Absence

It has become very tedious here with only my smartphone, so I'm reluctantly going to take a blogging break until the fall when I'm back with my desktop. In the meantime I will be watching all of your blogs, but I can't keep trying to comment or make new posts. I never hit the right keys, and my phone substitutes words I don't mean (like a recent note asking if someone was "around" and my phone typed "aroused" instead -- cringe). I hope everyone has a fabulous summer!

8 comments:

Penny said...

It will be enough knowing that you're out there lurking *smile*. Have a wonderful summer!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

How funny. I have the same problem texting with mine. I never can understand why my grandkids just don't pick up the darned phone and call me! I, for one will really, really miss you, but that will make your return just that much better.
xx, Carol

Its All About Creating said...

How funny! You will be sorely missed. I take solace in knowing you are enjoying your new place and you will be back in the fall. We will be here. -Marlene

Yvonne said...

Enjoy your break.

Barb said...

We will be here when you do return....have a wonderful summer!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Take time to enjoy yourself...I will see you once again when you get back to a regular schedule! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Gene Black said...

I completely understand. When I read blogs on my phone, I don't even try to comment. It is simply too difficult.
Enjoy the summer and I will see you when you are reunited with the desktop.

Rebag said...

Hope you have a peaceful relaxing summer.......Gotta love the texting world! I have the same issues....we will all be waiting for you to come back!



Blessings~