Monday, February 18, 2013

Warm Photo from a Cold House

I'm sitting under a blanket with no heat or hot water since yesterday. That situation will be rectified this afternoon, but in the meantime I'm held captive under this blanket. What better time to use my iPad to update my blog?! Only I don't have anything new to show (it's cold in my sewing room) so this warm(?) photo will have to do. I took it over the weekend while walking at sunset. I shall return when my fingers and sewing room warm up!

7 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am sending you some very warm hugs....hurry up...repairman! I wish you peace. The opening yesterday was wonderful...but today I am under the covers myself. Tomorrow is a new day! Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Stacie said...

Beautiful sunset! Hope the heat and hot water has been fixed! Warm hugs!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I hope you will have heat before the night closes..it is rainy and cold here tonight. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

The Other Barb said...

Come across the street . we have heat~

Penny said...

Oh brrrr! Hope you're soon warm. Meanwhile I love this photo.

Its All About Creating said...

I was cold just reading your post. The photo is exquisite. Hope you are now warm and cozy.

Elaine Akers said...

Sorry you had no power and had to suffer the cold but your photo is beautiful.