Thursday, March 21, 2013

Paying Forward or Upside Down

APRIL 1st UPDATE: ROBIN, KATIE, AND MARLENE, your names were picked from my "hat". I'm not at home right now, but will be soon. Send me your mailing addresses, please.



I was a lucky recipient of Inkspillers Attic wonderful pay it forward goodies (thank you, Yvonne!), and now I need comments on this post so I can randomly pick 3 folks to win the little gifts I will send out. I haven't decided what they will be, but something that will hopefully brighten your day. No commitment is necessary if you win, only pay the gesture forward if you choose. :)


6 comments:

Robin said...

Hooray for PIF goodies! And lucky you to have won some yourself!

Katie said...

Cool! This pay it forward thing sounds fun. Is that on a blog somewhere?
Cute kitties!

Elaine Akers said...

Are those your kitties? Cute! Since last fall I captured and nuetered/spayed a stray mom cat and her kitties from the past to litters. Needless to say..I now have 8 cats. Yikes! (LOL)

Rebag said...

love love love this....I tell ya guys Karma is great!! Pay it forward!

Its All About Creating said...

Any which way to pay it forward sounds good to me. A wonderful photo of your kitties!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I received this pay it forward gift from Yvonne also...I am working on my three special gifts and receivers...Happy Easter!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
congratulations!!!!!!!!