Friday, April 5, 2013

Fusible Appliqué

The post on Gene Black's blog about taking a fusible appliqué class made me decide to show this pillow. My daughter and I put it together when she was young, and although a class would have helped us a LOT, it's sentimental so I like it, especially the chimney. I have only one other fusible appliqué that I'll post next. It's not as nostalgic as this one since I did it myself, but I really could have used a little help. Stay tuned. Take that class, Gene!

6 comments:

Its All About Creating said...

What a nice remembrance. I, too, love the chimney. The cabin looks warm and cozy nestled in the landscape.

The Other Barb said...

love the chimney~

PeggyR said...

Very nice.

Gene Black said...

I have watched several of those lessons. I Just need to start cutting and fusing!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Sometimes...I go up to my daughters old rooms to hold their bed pillows we made years ago. Heart memories. Have a great weekend! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Penny said...

Its charming. I too like the chimney!