Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Felted Vessel Use

I recently showed my newest knitted, felted, and beaded vessel saying I didn't know where it would end up, perhaps in my Etsy shop. But now we are in warm weather mode on the bay, so my Etsy shop is taking a vacation, and this vessel has gone no further than our dining table. It looked quite empty there, so I placed a few FATCs (Fiber Artist Trading Cards) inside. I like to think of FATCs as "little quilts" and they provide a pretty splash of color to our table. 

5 comments:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I am so happy you are keeping these jewel just for you...and it is perfect for your fabric ATC's. I love this vision of soft luxury! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

everytime you post something you have felted I love it and think some day I'll try to felt. Right now I just like lookin'.

Barb said...

Oh...you are right, just the right splash....

I think I can felt with the residue from my sewing machine when I clean it (blushing here)

Yvonne said...

Perfect idea.

Its All About Creating said...

Warm weather mode finally! It has found a happy home beautifully displaying your ATCs.