Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"LOONY LUNA"


Thanks for all the great name suggestions for this quirky doll, some funny, some simple, some endearing, and some even intellectually challenging. The two that struck me most came from Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart because they referenced the super moon that appeared while I made this doll. I was already thinking along those lines. I even tried to put a reminder of the super moon on her, but It didn't work out. So thanks, Mary Helen, please send me your mailing address, and a squishy envelope will be on the way! 

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great NAME. Love it..Perfect!

PeggyR said...

Ah cool name and congratulations to the winner!

Penny said...

Great name for a darling doll!

PeggyR said...

Oh no I deleted your post by accident from my blog! I will keep trying with the fingers. I envy these people who do the tiny ones!

Rebag said...

HAHAHAHA Love it!!!