Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Beautiful Wedding

Where I've been -- spending the weekend with our family in Massachusetts where our daughter was married to our new son-in-law, and that is one of our 3 sons officiating.This photo was taken by another son, the photographer, and yet another son is the father of our grandchildren, the ring bearer and flower girl. My three sons and their little sister, and now also a 4th son -- we are so lucky!!!  I will share a couple more photos when they become available. 


9 comments:

PeggyR said...

Great picture, congratulations.

Elaine Akers said...

Lovely photo. Congratulations!!

Elaine Akers said...

Lovely photo. Congratulations!!

Penny said...

Lovely!!! Congratulations to all of you! Its always nice to have a new member of the family.

The Other Barb said...

beautiful~

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Wonderful and so wonderful that so many people special to the couple were part of the ceremony. Congratulations. You've added another son to your family.
xx, Carol

bubbygigi said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the other pictures. Will I see you at Lyn's next Friday? I am planning to get there as of this minute.

Angela Michaud-Mourer said...

What a lovely photo, and such a happy time for your family. I'm sure it was a wonderful day and weekend, filled with love and joy.

Its All About Creating said...

What a special celebration of love blessed by the love of their families and friends. Your daughter just glows. I wish them a lifetime of happiness together.