Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Multi-Media Art

I admired this polymer clay face on Marlene Brady's blog "It's All About Creating", and  I wondered if she would sell it to me. But when I asked, she simply replied "Don't be silly" and sent it to me. Whatta friend!  Marlene is an accomplished polymer clay, mixed media artist who also does amazing beadwork, and I follow her blog faithfully.  When I see a face, it's always unique, and I LOVE faces! Marlene also painted the 6"x 6" canvas which is the perfect backdrop for this "tribal" face. 


I had just hung my American Indian style weaving in my sewing room (see the post before this one), and hanging this mixed media piece above it is the finishing touch on my wall!  Thank you, Marlene! 

I don't know how to make a hot link on my iPad, but you can copy and paste it from here,  or go down to Gene Black's comment where he has made it a hot link there. Thanks, Gene! 

http://itsallaboutcreating.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

Its All About Creating said...

Oh my gosh, thank you for the nice compliments. It looks great there too! How nice of you. Made my day! I'm so happy you like it.

Gene Black said...

Let me see if I can link it in the comments.
All About Creating

Gene Black said...

Yaay..it worked!!!

Yvonne said...

Looks great together. I love faces too and this one is full of spirit and more.