Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another for the Ghoulie Gallery


This is Ghoul #4, and he's proud of his ghostly heritage. His vintage button eyes and vintage corset ring (for his mouth) suit him just fine since he has been scaring folks for many decades. He's really old and has thinning hair. I don't know if he would scare me though. The happy ghosty friends on his body look pretty friendly. He has some glass seed beads of different colors because he likes to sparkle -- another non-scary thing. Two more Ghoulie Gallery additions coming, hopefully before Halloween. 

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! He's singing Halloween carols. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always enjoyed seeing your doll art. This collection is wildly weird, cleverly cool, and lovingly lovable!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your art dolls, but I don't find them scary either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole idea of the "gallery". What fun. #4 seems to be singing, "I got to be me". Wonderful face and thinning hair!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!