Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ghoulie Gallery Conclusion

This flying Ghoulie comes with many haunting experiences! The head-top cotton boll (including seeds) just stuck when the green Wicked Witch of the West forced a crash landing in a cotton field. The pumpkin, leaf, snake, frog, and patch of mohair were also acquired in that rough landing. As if that wasn't enough, the pirate skeleton was already haunting the field, but my Ghoulie won out! There are glass seed beads, and the eyes are vintage buttons again -- the first things to be put on the stuffed Ghoulie. I always look forward to emptying my button jars to pick those out! 



3 comments:

  1. Perfect. Your colorful cool ghoul gallery is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection! I'll bet they make you smile every time you look at them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!