Friday, November 8, 2013

Glass Passion

I love glass and have it everywhere. The first photo is a piece from Belle Mead Hot Glass in NJ
The 2nd is a hand-blown Witch's Ball I bought in Salem, MA -- perfect!
once thought I would learn stained glass. I bought supplies, set myself up with a place to work, and then discovered that using tools and good hand dexterity are important, neither my forte. So I just enjoy the work of others instead!


  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love them

  2. Thoses are some lovely pieces, Barbara. Thanks for sharing.

  3. What can be better than sunshine through glass! You have a wonderful collection!

  4. Wonderful pieces. I have some pieces of old windows from Salisbury Cathedral in England and other pieces from my travels. Also I have the wonderful pieces you sent me. I love it all.

  5. You really have a lovely collection. I love light shining through glass. Beautiful.


I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!