Friday, December 13, 2013

A Treasured Gift

I was away in NC helping to care for my 96 yr. old Father who has not been well. Mom was sick too (94) so I've not been keeping up with my blog. When I returned home I found the most wonderful package waiting. Feeling a bit down, this came at the perfect time! It was from "Yoborobo" (her blog link is on the right in the list of blogs I follow). I had enterd her giveaway and didn't win, but in the spirit of the holidays she generously sent beautifully wrapped gifts to everyone who entered. Whatta gal! The two little note cards sport her original imaginative drawings, the larger print is one of her incredible collages, and the somewhat spooky, yet endearing, doll is mine, all mine(!) button eyes and all (now you know where I got that idea ;) Thank you, Pam! This is one talented lady, folks, and did I mention she is also an author?! Check out her Etsy shop too. It's linked from her blog on the right.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Barb! I love knowing someone else with a button addiction. Now we just need a 12-step program (or we could just go button shopping!).
    Thinking of you and your parents and sending lots of hugs - xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very thoughtful of her to send such creative gifts at a time you needed a little cheering up. Hope your mom and dad are better. Hugs, Marlene

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!