Friday, February 14, 2014

Mini Beaded Spirit Pillows

Here's what I've been doing this past snowy week -- making and embellishing Mini Beaded Spirit Pillows. They measure between 4 & 5" in width and height, and have a sprig of homegrown sage inside with their Fiberfill stuffing. They also have a Swarovski crystal worked in with the glass beads. Voila -- positive spirit energy on a tabletop or bookshelf! I'm thinking of shipping them over to help fill my my Etsy shop. These are addicting, and I have more in progress. 

6 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Very cool idea. I can see that these would appeal to lots and the idea of using coffee fabric was a good marketing choice.

Penny said...

These are lovely! I think its the time of the year when we want to create something that doesn't take a lot of thought - just work away while the cold winds (or snows) blow outside and have something to show for a quiet day.

sewyouquilt2 said...

we all need a little positive spirit energy with all these snow storms we have been having. they look nice.

Gene Black said...

I really love the colors and the flower embroidery on the top one.

Its All About Creating said...

mmmmmmmm..love the coffee one. I feel warm just seeing it. Must smell wonderful. Love the embellishing.

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, I am so glad you found me and stopped by for a visit. I love these! I am a new follower of yours now too