Thursday, June 26, 2014
This is my first "Eye Spy" quilt in progress. I thought it would be quick and easy, but after being away from my sewing machine for awhile, there were issues. For starters, I had apparently forgotten how to thread my machine(!), and I had to find the manual to do it right. Adding insult to injury, I then sewed some of the two-block units together with one block upside-down (2nd photo). This quilt was supposed to be a birthday gift in two weeks, but time is needed to make it right, so I decided it will be a Christmas gift instead. Then I went shopping for a birthday gift.