Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Seashell Angel

Our bay neighbor who made the clever beer glass below also made this Seashell Angel placecard holder. Actually he made at least 100 of them for his daughter's wedding. Two scallop shells, a sand dollar, silver marble, glass pellets, shiny ribbon, and some hot glue are all that's needed. Oh, also a tiny clip glued to the back to hold the placecard. Now post-wedding, it doubles as a recipe card holder. The second pic shows it in my kitchen! Thanks for sharing Mary and General Jan. I've been a bit lazy and really needed something new on my blog! ;)




5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You have a very talented neighbor!! Cute and just the right size.

Gene Black said...

That was a great idea to make the placecard a remembrance gift also.

Penny said...

Cute!!

kathyinozarks said...

I agree too cute

Its All About Creating said...

I agree; clever, artistic and meaningful!