Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ghoulie Gallery #2

This is my next "Ghoulie Gallery" addition. I found the oyster shell with two holes on our bay beach, and I knew immediately it would become spooky eyes on a doll. It looked that way lying in the sand! His round mouth was in a jar of vintage buttons I bought on eBay, and he has shell buttons for shoulders also from that jar. He sits squarely with the weight of glass pellets in his tush. His positive energy comes from sage in his stuffing and an orange Swarovski crystal on his ear. Otherwise, the only embellishments are hand embroidered stitches. I think I'm on my way now, Halloween isn't far off! 



6 comments:

  1. He looks like a good ghoul to me!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg <3 him! Haloween is one of my favorite holidays and it's NEVER too early for halloween creepiness! (although he's more sweet than creepy lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see your creativity in creating these ghoulies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! Halloween is looming and I have a couple of 'people' I want to make - better get busy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome success! The earring gets me giggling. I just love the whimsey in your ghouls.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!