Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Photography

One of my mini-careers over the years was as a photojournalist, and I learned not to miss a good photo opportunity when it presented itself. Lately I've been trying to capture some good shots to post. The first photo is a tall pine tree stand at sunset near our family home in the woods. There's always a peaceful "whooshing" sound with a breeze, and I just stop walking to listen. The second photo is our bay lagoon at sunset near our summer getaway place. There are no tall trees there to block a view of the sky, and this is a typical lovely sunset. These two NJ locations are very different, but they both have many charms!



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have the best of two worlds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I would love to be able to take some awesome shots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a sunset like that from my deck. You always post such beautiful nature shots.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!