Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Shameless Plug

I'm not affiliated with (because she is all grown up) nor do I have a financial interest in (because she doesn't live here anymore) -- but my daughter has written a novel inspired by the NJ Pine Barrens with the e-book making it's debut on Amazon. If you enjoy historical novels with something for everyone, you can read a synopsis and grab the digital and paper back versions at the link that follows. You will not be sorry, so says her mother.

The Truth and the Life

3 comments:

Debbie said...

My brother is thinking of publishing a book straight on to an e book, I would be interested to know how your daughter found the experience.
I checked Amazon uk but her book isn't available til end of November, I do like a good historical novel.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

How cool!!! Doin' the Happy Dance at YOUR house!!
xx, Carol

Angela said...

Barbara, you must be so ver proud! I will head straight to the Kindle store to read your daughter's words.