Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Vessels Embellished

I'm enjoying knitting and felting, but I also still love beading, so I'm combining them. These vessels were posted before, but the glass beading is new. It really changes their look! The fabric box is new, adorned with vintage buttons. I've been trying to get enough of these together for a new Etsy shop just for vessels, bowls, boxes, etc. However, my husband is going on a trip and taking these as gifts. They will find international homes, which is really nice. But now I have a lot more knitting, felting, beading, and sewing to do for my Etsy idea!


8 comments:

Chieftain said...

Providing fine crafts of your making as gifts for others you may never meet is one, among so manyothers, of your wonderful traits. They will be truly appreciated by those receiving them. Ok, if you travel somewhere internationally, I will make something from wood for gifts. May take up more space in your luggage though. Love you and thanks. :-)

T.

Barbara said...

Aw, thanks! I'll hold you to that promise. :-x

kathyinozarks said...

that sounds awesome-international homes-I love your idea for your new etsy shop! or you could just change the one you have to just what you want to sell-I had a few problems when I ran two shops at the same time there-one is you have to have two different emails

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You have added even more personality to your vessels. I think it is really an honor for your husband to want to take them to give as gifts. THAT is the very highest compliment that you could receive for your creative work.
Have a very great weekend!!
xx, Carol

Gene Black said...

I know it lowers your "stash" of finished projects, but it is cool to have your work in other countries. I think I have an international piece or two.

Marlene Brady said...

What a wonderful gift they will be receiving! Your hubby is so thoughtful and proud of your work. Lucky recipients.

Penny said...

Oh they are lovely and I know they will be treasured by their receivers. Gifting is sometimes the most magical part of creating.

Penny said...

Oh they are lovely and I know they will be treasured by their receivers. Gifting is sometimes the most magical part of creating.