Tuesday, January 26, 2016

More Knitting and Felting

I love working with this yarn so much that I've started a second vessel. The finished one is for someone special who does sea turtle rescue. The next one will look different because the yarn is beautifully variegated. I can already see the top ring will be blue. It's 100% wool (guaranteed to felt) from a local specialty yarn and weaving shop. I have a large drawer full of lesser expensive yarns from JoAnn's, but I've graduated. It's worth it!


4 comments:

Penny said...

Oh yes! When working with fibers its always more gratifying working with the best. I love these colors.

Penny said...

Oh yes! When working with fibers its always more gratifying working with the best. I love these colors.

Gene Black said...

That is a lovely yarn, Barbara. I enjoy variegated yarns that have many colors.

Marlene Brady said...

Wow! Beautiful yarn and love the finished piece.