Monday, April 18, 2016

Another Oldie

Painting with watercolors was always hard for me, so I now hesitate to try again. However, in a brave moment while recently shopping, I bought watercolor paints and paper. When I got home, I suddenly wondered "what was I thinking?"!  So, I returned them to the store. Then I found this old, skewed watercolor image done during my obsession with trees in the 7Os. Now I'm feeling like I might really want to try again. First up, shopping for watercolor paints and paper...


4 comments:

  1. Honor the muse. The work doesn't have to be good, it just has to be done. You may discover that you are better than you knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that before -- buy something, take it back, then buy it again. It never hurts to try and who knows, as Gene said, you might make a great discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that before -- buy something, take it back, then buy it again. It never hurts to try and who knows, as Gene said, you might make a great discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you also paint. You have so much talent. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!