Monday, April 11, 2016

Borrowed Idea

A fellow blogger, Katie of "The Red Tin", once sent me a lavender sachet that was more artistic than mine shown here. She had made a stamp, and that inked image appeared in the center of her heart. I don't do stamping, but the basic idea stayed with me. My sachets are simply two layers of scrap fabric sewn together with wonderfully aromatic lavender buds in the middle. It's a good way to use scraps, and they make great little "add-on gifts" to include when mailing swaps.


7 comments:

  1. MMmmmm those would be nice tucked inside pillowcases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with toy ou both! The calming scent of lavender in bed....
      Ahhhh.

      Delete
  2. I think I should harvest Lavender buds this year!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrap a small net bag of lavender in my PJ's. Its lovely to smell that scent while falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrap a small net bag of lavender in my PJ's. Its lovely to smell that scent while falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite. I have lavender all over the house. Love the scent and your heart sachets.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments very much -- thanks for visiting!