Saturday, October 8, 2016

October Group Mini

My swap group decided on a table runner (instead of a mini-quilt) with a Fall theme for October. There are a lot of pumpkins, leaves, and fall colors in the finished ones I've seen so far. My stash has little orange, so my swap partner is getting something different. I put together a random design with 3 of my favorite fabrics -- old fashioned toile prints of family celebration, bare trees (my all-time favorite fabric), and embroidered mums on batik. No pumpkins, and little orange! 

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I love it. It is fall appropriate and decidedly different.

kathyinozarks said...

I agree with Gene I love it and still fall and perfect

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh I love this piece. These are some of my favorite colors together year round and the fabrics in this piece scream fall in a wonderful way. I am not too big on autumn colors. (However I love Halloween).
xx, Carol

Penny said...

This is beautiful. Your swap partner is a lucky person!!!

Penny said...

This is beautiful. Your swap partner is a lucky person!!!