Sunday, January 8, 2017

Bidding Adieu?

It seems something about Blogger affects all of us sooner or later. I've been lucky, but now I can't find a way to post photos from my IPad without the Blogger app that was recently retired. So friends, I'll leave my blog in place for now and keep up with the things all of you are doing. However, posting my own may come to be a thing of the past. I've had this blog for YEARS, not even sure how many. Comments still work though, so I can follow along and we can stay in touch! 

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Sorry you are having so many problems with blogger, will miss your posts, I always read them even if I don't often comment.

Debra said...

Have you tried going to the 'help' section? There must be others in this situation-there has to be a solution....

Gene Black said...

Oh poo! I hate to see you stop posting. I will keep looking for a solution.

kathyinozarks said...

so sorry and I only use a desk top computer so no clue how to help you-sigh