Monday, October 2, 2017

Blog is Back

I’ve been trying to find my way with blogging for months since having health issues that made it near impossible to use my hands to create things. I’ve gone from deleting my old blog, to creating a new one with a different focus, to deleting that new one, to resurrecting this old one! Chatting about my frustration with my friend, Penny (of “Art Journey”), has helped. Among other ideas, the thought to simply relax more about all of it has taken hold. Plus, I missed my blog-roll that makes it so easy to follow all of you!

5 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Welcome back, lady! - ;))

Gene Black said...

Welcome back - to that same old place that you dreamed about! (apologies to John Sebastian)
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya (Back here where we need ya)
Welcome back,Welcome back,Welcome back!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh silly you. You never had to start a NEW blog to take this one in a different direction! Where ever you are, that's where I'll be!
xx, Carol

bubbygigi said...

I've been thinking about you and am glad so see you're back and hopefully feeling better.
Gita

Debra said...

Yep, girlfriend-get out those paints or fabrics or camera. We're always happy to hear from ya!!!!